Puerto Rican Salsa
We welcome new beginners every Tuesday
Brought to you by Anesa K
Co-founder of the association
Dance Spirit with Sat S.
– Tuesdays 8:30pm to 9:30pm: Salsa On2 beginners
– Tuesdays 9:30pm to 10:30pm: Salsa On1 intermediate
– 10-lesson card:
280 chf (valid for three months)
With Anesa and Sat
– Cuban salsa is a very dynamic dance. This is the kind of salsa where la ‘Rueda’ is danced (a dance that has couples form a circle and dance in a synchronised manner and the women go from one male dancer to the next). This style of salsa involves a lot of ” walking ”
– Puerto Rican salsa is much slower and sensual. There are many different choreographies. Aesthetically, it is the type of salsa which is closest to ballroom dancing.
A bit of history
– The choreography of Cuban salsa was born in dance clubs and schools around Cuba.
– Puerto Rican salsa, comes from Mambo (which is why it is also called « salsa-mambo » in the United States), and it was invented by the Latin American community in the United States.
Dance – Zou’m’ba
Train your body with Kevin Grisel using contemporary music including funk and, of course, disco and Latin rhythms….
Fitness and dance in one session.
It’s a very dynamic and effective type of training.
A swinging atmosphere… Are you ready?
It’s like going out partying! It’s good for your mood, good for your body and good for your health
Timetables for Adult, Kids 2 & Teen courses (September to June)
From 6:45pm to 7:45pm
Single lesson / Trial lesson : CHF 20.-
10-lesson card: 180.-Chf